Steep Exploration and Documentation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group dedicated to the enjoyment of Ubisoft Annecy's STEEP by documenting cool rides throughout the game's worlds.

How I find new lines

LostLizardGaming
    LostLizardGaming
    Amateur Mountaineer

How I find new lines Empty How I find new lines

Post by LostLizardGaming Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello,

This is a short guide on how to find new runs if you feel as if you've done all of them.

I believe that you never ever ever explore the full world of Steep. There will always be a new line to do, new jumps to air off of, and new things to discover.

You just gotta find something new, and even if it looks boring from the map view, give it a try, it may be lots of fun. Even then, if it's boring for you it might not be for other players!

Below are two of my favorite methods to find new runs.

Method One: Throw a dart
    Okay don't literally throw a dart at your screen for this one. For this, open the map, close your eyes, and gently move the controls around for a few moments. Don't be too abrupt, and remember to use ALL of the controls.

Method Two: Go for a flight
    For this one you will need the extreme pack, although it also works just fine with paragliding, but I recommend you use the rocket wing suit. Believe it or not, map view doesn't do the beautiful world of Steep any justice. It's a much different experience looking for a line if you're actually in the world. So drag out some sort of flying contraption (Again, I recommend the rocket wing suit) and just fly around and find something cool. And remember! You can also submit lines for air sports, like the rocket wing suit and para-glider.

These are only my tips, I am sure that there are plenty of other ways to find new things but this is just some ideas.

Happy adventuring!

Lizard